5.21.2006

Dear two cents students,


You probably don't read this blog anymore since our class is over, although I think you all secretly loved it. But, after looking at all of your cool final projects and having people check them out at the Writing Festival I just wanted to say good work! There was a really diverse range of interests and styles present in your writing. I'll leave you with cover of the movie I'm most looking forward to this summer...yeah, that's right it's going to be awesome.

p.s. kudos to the anal probes...you guys killed it in movie trivia, and proved what mental giants you truly are.
p.p.s. Also, if by chance any of you do end up becoming critics don't forget who helped you get there.

1 comment:

singleinthecity said...

Hey! I too am looking forward to The Devil Wears Prada. Wonder though if Anne Hathaway will ever break out of that "awkward girl who gets a makeover and becomes fabulous" role. Besides Snake on a Plane (haha) I'm also looking foward to
- Superman Returns
- Lady in the Water
- Idlewild
- World Trade Center

What are you two upto this summer besides sitting in air conditioned movie theaters?